We are excited to announce our first full in-person worship service for Sunday, May 30th. This service will take place at 10 am along the river walk (behind the Education Building) and will be in lieu of our virtual service. We will only have one service on that day.
Please be advised of the following requirements for all attendees based on the latest CDC guidelines:
- All attendees are required to visit the welcome table upon arrival in order to sign in. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- Non-vaccinated attendees are required to wear masks at all times.
- Vaccinated attendees are required to wear masks when you arrive, leave, and any time that you are not seated socially distanced from others.
- To maintain social distance, please ensure that you (and your family pod) are 3 feet from other family pods. Please be sure to set these up with this 3-foot distance in mind.
- We will not be singing. Humming is suggested.
Please be sure to bring your own chair and anything else you feel you will need. The buildings will not be accessible on this morning.
Finally, this plan is weather permitting. If the weather is borderline or nice, we will be outside, in-person. If it is raining hard, we will move to online worship. Please check our Facebook page www.facebook.com/bccucc or the church website www.bccucc.org for last minute information on this possibility.